We want to inform you that the legisletive Decree n. 196 of 30th June 2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data“) and the European Regulation 2016/679 (“General Data Protection Regulation”) of 27 April 2016, establish the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data in European Union.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of fairness, legality, transparency, minimisation, accuracy, integrity and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Therefore, in accordance with Article 13 of the legislative Decree n.196 / 2003 and Article 13 of European Regulation 2016/679, we provide the following information:
- The data controller is Università degli Studi di Torino, Via Verdi 8, 10124 Torino (TO)
- The information you provide will be used for the following purposes: Request of general and commercial information for the contents of European Project described in this web site
- The processing will be carried as follows: computerised and manual.
- The provision of the information is necessary to satisfy the information’s request and the eventual refusal to provide such data could implicate the failure or partial delivery of the information
- The data shall only be stored for the time strictly required to provide the requested services to the user and shall promptly be deleted straight afterwards, without prejudice to the legal storage obligations provided for by the law. Your data shall not be disclosed
- The data processor is Università degli studi di Torino or other Processors specified in University web site www.unito.it
- At any time, you shall be entitled to exercise the rights established by the law including the right to:
- Obtain confirmation as to the existence of your personal data and access to such data
- Obtain updating, modification and/or rectification of your personal data
- Obtain erasure of personal data, render personal data anonymous, block data whose processing is unlawful or set limits to the processing
- Object to processing based on legitimate grounds
- Obtain a copy of personal data provided by the user and request that such data shall be transferred to another controller
Should you have claims, you may contact at Corso Unione Sovietica, 218 Bis – 10134 Torino, e-mail: email@example.com